The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017 The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017

I lost it and was the floor laughing in tears @6:48

This entire collab is incredible and is the reason why I keep coming to newgrounds. 5/5 Great Show!

Jake's Presentation Jake's Presentation

This is really impressive for 2 and 1/2 weeks between three tests, but I wanted to quickly suggest something in case you do this gag again:

for Fact number 4, when the teacher is going down the check list - have the camera zoom in on the first 5 choices - and then when the teacher goes to check the last one, have the camera quickly pan down to the last choice"your hopeless" - it's more funnier that way XD.

Otherwise this was really well done.

Club a Tom Club a Tom

brilliant.

I laughed.

I cried.

ShadowWhoWalks responds:

I took some notes from old school classic RPG to create an interactive world where, instead of the illusion of choice, you were given a full spectrum of consequences in the decisions you make.
It is what you do that makes who you are, after all.
That said, if you were able to relate to the multitude of colorful characters in this film, then I have succeeded.

Slit Your Wrists! Slit Your Wrists!

There's a reason why this got front page.

Besides the fact that it's a sub-par game. The subject is new and controversial. Not only do you get the chance to view the horrors of self inflicting mutilation. But it also educates you, on the very bleak atmosphere that not many people want to be apart of. The fact that it has no sound or music, further emphasizes the overall feeling of the game. It also brings us back to the classic rebelling natural that is Newgrounds. Hopefully one day, instead of shunning the taboo subject for what it is. We'll finally all know know how to finally deal with the problem properly.

Goodwork.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

I'm actually excited.I bought Alien Hominid

It's been awhile, since I've found a game that could actually quench my thrist. It's probably because the jump from 2d to 3d has never been quite as successful as it should be. Needless to say out of the four games I've purchased this hoilday season, this is one of them, so far the best part has been the low price. I think the real judging starts in decemeber. let's hope it's successful.